- October 9, 2017
- Posted by: wp
- Category: QuickBooks
Need to follow some steps to setup Expenses in QuickBooks Online.
Need to follow some steps to setup Expenses in QuickBooks Online
- Track expenses by a customer so you can run profitability reports
- Bill customers back for items you purchase on their behalf
- Manage bills through accounts payable
- Create purchase orders to send to your suppliers
Steps for How to Set Up Expenses in QuickBooks Online.
- Click on the gear icon at the top right
- Click on account and settings
- Click on Expenses
- Click on Bills and Expenses edit option.
- Click the options according to your choice.
- Now click the Use Purchase order options in purchase orders.
- Lastly, Save Expenses.
In case of need follow QuickBooks Support & Help: 1-844-305-6556
Below you will find a Description of Feature:
- (A)Show items table on expense and purchase forms: It adds a Product/Service table on expense
- (B)Track expenses and items by the customer: It helps you to add a customer column on expense and purchase forms. If buy an item on behalf of a buyer.
- (C)Make expenses and items billable: It helps you to add a billable column on expense and purchase forms.
so you add expenses and items on sales forms to charge the buyer for items buy on their behalf.
- (D)Set up a default, markup rate: It is available only if you have turned on the make expenses and items bill.
- (E)Track Billable expenses and items as income: It is available if you have turned on the make expenses and item bill.
- (F)Charge sales tax:It is activated if you need to charge your customer’s sales tax.
- (G)Set up default payment terms: It helps you to set default payment terms for all bills that you enter into QuickBooks.
I hope this article is useful for you,In case you need any help please contact QuickBooks Support Number