QuickBooks Error 30159
Quickbooks is vast accounting software which is invented by the Intuit company. This accounting software is mostly used in the small and middle sized business to maintain all the account details and manage the account balance to pay the bills. As great as it is accounting software, it has various type of features and techniques to use and it can be affected by technical errors at any moment. Quickbooks users face various type of errors while they are using it in the working time, QuickBooks Error 30159 is one of the Quickbooks payroll error.
In this blog, we will discuss the symptoms, causes, and the way to troubleshoot the Quickbooks Error 30159.
Causes of Quickbooks error 30159 in QB:
- Improper set up of file in OS
- Incomplete installation of Quickbooks
- EIN status is not registered
- Corrupted company file
- Incomplete updates of Quickbooks
- Affected by viruses and malware
- Corrupt Windows registry
- Due to freezy Windows
- Due to the continuous hanging of PC
- Continuously popping out of errors
- Un-updated of Quickbooks payroll and Windows version
- Improper deletion of hardware from PC
Symptoms of QuickBooks payroll Error 30159:
- Quickbooks error 30159 will flash on your screen and program window will crash.
- Continuous crashes of computer
- Do not give any response with the error message
- Hanging of PC again and again
- Slow process of PC
Effective solutions to troubleshoot the Quickbooks payroll error 30159:
Update the system or PC:
- Log in to your system as an administrator.
- Go to the ‘Start’ button and click on the ‘All Programs’.
- Select the ‘Accessories’ to click the ‘System tools’option from the screen.
- Click the ‘System Restore’.
- After that search for the ‘Restore my computer to an earlier time’.
- Click on the ‘Next’ option and then ‘Continue’.
- Wait for some time till the confirmation Window appears.
- And lastly, restart your system.
Update QuickBooks Payroll:
- At first, restart your Quickbooks desktop software.
- Search for the ‘Quickbooks update service window’ and select the ‘Install later’ option.
- Go to the ‘Next’ tab and click on the ‘Update Now’ option.
- Check on the reset updates checkbox and select ‘OK’ to confirm.
- After finishing the updates restart the QuickBooks Software.
- Ensure that the entire payroll update by selecting the Úpdate’option.
- To update the payroll again go to the ‘Employ’ tab and choose the payroll update option to start the installation process of the payroll updates.
QuickBooks Error Scanning:
- At first, download the QuickBooks Payroll Error 30159 utility and install the program.
- Select the scan and start scanning option.
- A scanning process will occur in your system.
- After completion of scanning click on ‘Fix QB Error’ option and restart your system.
Performing Disk Cleanup:
- For Windows 8 or 8.1:
- First of all ‘Go to the ‘My Computer’ option.
- And search for the ‘Setting’ option.
- After clicking on the ‘Setting’ option click on the ‘Control Panel’ option for the ‘Administrative tool’.
- Now select a drive which you want to clean up running disk cleanup from the list.
- To delete the file go to the list of the files and select the file which you want to delete.
- Finally, click on the ‘OK’ button and click ‘Delete files’ button.
- For Windows 10:
- Go to the search bar and search for disk cleanup.
- From the drive lists, choose the drive which you want you clean.
- Again go to the list of files, select the file you want to delete.
- Click ‘OK’ and lastly click on the ‘Delete files’ button.
- Disk clean up process will take some time to complete, after completion the error is appearing or not.
Adding EIN in company file:
- To add the EIN in the company file first log in to the Quickbooks account.
- Click on the ‘Select Payroll’ option.
- Then click on the ‘Use my Existing Payroll service’.
- A pop window will appear in your screen which will be named by ‘Account Maintenance’, after that click to the ‘Add file’ option.
- Mark the radio button against the Add EIN Subscription, and then click to the ‘Next’.
- Review all information and restart it again.
Reboot your system:
- Reboot your computer, there may be some problem with your desktop which can cause the error of 30159.
Repair the Quickbooks Files:
- Repairing of Quickbooks error is a best solution to remove the Quickbooks error 30159.
- Download the ‘Quickbooks File Doctor’ program.
- Save the ‘Quickbooks File Doctor’ file to the local desktop.
- Close all the programs if you open any program in your system.
- After that run the ‘Quickbooks File Doctor’ program in the system.
- It will take some time to run in your system.
- At the last, reboot your PC or system.
Install Quickbooks Diagnostic tool in desktop:
- At first, download the ‘Quickbooks Install Diagnostic Tool’ in your desktop through a web browser.
- Then save the tool or the file in your local desktop.
- Close all the Quickbooks program if you are running in your system, before running the Quickbooks
- Install Quickbooks Diagnostic Tool.
- Restart your computer and install the Quickbooks software again, if you can’t then get the Quickbooks support.
Hope that this blog will help you to erase off the Quickbooks error 30159. If not, then get help from our Quickbooks customer service through the Quickbooks support number. Quickbooks support team is always available 24*7 only for you to give you the best solution in a fast time.