- June 24, 2019
- Posted by: sunil
- Category: QuickBooks
Are you getting the Quickbooks error 3371 in your Quickbooks software? If the answer is ‘Yes’ and you searching for the solution of error 3371 then you are in the right place. You will get the best and fast solution from our well-experienced Quickbooks support team. Though Quickbooks is a well-developed accounting software in all over the world, still it has some fault, which creates troubles for Quickbooks online users. Quickbooks error 3371 is one of the Quickbooks errors. In this blog, we will get all the information about the error 3371.
Symptoms Causes, & Solutions for Quickbooks error 3317:
Before knowing the precaution of the error we have to know the symptoms of error. If we are unconscious about the symptoms of the error then we can’t analyze that the error is error 3371. So it is important to know the symptoms of error.
What are the symptoms for Quickbooks error?
- QB Software couldn’t load the license data.
- Continuously displaying of “Could not load Quickbooks license data” in the desktop.
- Repeatedly crashes of the system
- Late working lag of keyboard and mouse
- Not able to access the Quickbooks file
- Error code pops out again and again in the screen
Causes of Quickbooks error 3371:
The next step is to know the causes of Quickbooks error 3371
- Missing, lost, corrupt or damage user information and Quickbooks files
- Damaging issue of license data
- MSXML Component damaged in Quickbooks software
- Error in installation of the latest update of OS (Operating System)
- QB fails to load the license data in the status code 1.
- Quickbooks fails to load the license data in the status code 11118.
- Damage of QBregistration.dat file in Quickbooks
- Old version of macOS
- Interference of anti-virus in Quickbooks desktop version
- Problem occurring due to the invalid software license
Solutions to troubleshoot the Quickbooks error 3371:
Update the Windows OS of your computer:
Before searching any solution for Quickbooks error 3371 make sure that your Windows on the computer is in the latest updated version.
- Hit the Windows key from the keyboard and type ‘Windows Update’ in the search bar.
- After typing the ‘Windows Update’ in the search bar you will see the ‘Windows Update’ option on the window and open it.
- Then click on the ‘Check for Updates’ option to update.
- After that, the installation process will be complete automatically.
Delete the .ecml file from your system:
- Hold the ‘Window’ key with the ‘R’ key simultaneously from the keyboard.
- A ‘Run’ command box will appear in the screen.
- Type “C:\ProgramData\Intuit\EntitlementClient\v8” in the typing field box and hit the ‘Enter’ key from the keyboard.
- After hitting the enter key, you will reach in the .ecml file. Or you can go in this way: Intuit>Entitlement Client>v8.
- Then right-click (opposite click) on the .ecml file and delete that file.
- Restart your system and register the Quickbooks product again.
Delete the EntitlementDataStore.ecml file:
- To proceed with this process forward first you have to close all the Quickbooks process.
- After closing all the Quickbooks process again confirm that the Quickbooks process is closed.
- First of all, open the task manager or hold the Control (Ctrl), Shift, and Escape (Esc) keys simultaneously on the keyboard to open the task manager.
- Open the process tab from the task manager.
- Now sort all the process alphabetically by selecting the process header name and search for the program files with QBW32.EXE.
- Right click on them one by one and click on the end task option.
- Then open the entitlement data folder for your OS (Operating System).
- And repeat the same process of the method.
Repair your Windows MSXL Files:
- Download the msxl.msi installation file and save it in your system.
- The below steps are for the Windows 10, 8.1/8, 7 or for the Vista users.
- Press the Windows key fro the keyboard and enter the msiexec.exe/fvaum “userprofile%\desktop\msxml.msi in the search bar field.
- Hit the ‘Enter’ key from the keyboard and wait for the complete installation.
- After completing the installation process of, install the Quickbooks desktop software.
Repair the Windows MSXL files through the QB diagnostic tool:
- Download the Quickbooks Desktop Install Diagnostic tool and save it on your computer.
- If you are running some program on your system then close all the running program and access the installer file and for the complete process.
- At the last, after the complete installation restarts your system.
- After restarting the system run the Quickbooks diagnostic tool and protect your QB account from the Quickbooks error 3371.
Quickbooks component repair tool:
- Use the Quickbooks component repair tool to shut out the Quickbooks error 3371.
- Then perform a clean install.
- You can use the Quickbooks file doctor to fix the error
- There is the other opinion for you and that is, install Quickbooks database server manager in your host system to avoid these type of errors and to get advantages of improved features in Quickbooks.
Hope this blog will help you to fix the Quickbooks error 3371, further, if you getting any hassle during cross these steps then you can get help from our customer service team through the Quickbooks support number.