- May 29, 2019
- Posted by: sunil
- Category: QuickBooks
Quickbooks Payroll software is one of the most useful and helpful accounting service provided by QB which can perform all the accounting payroll functions activating the smooth functioning of a business. It can easily manage the business account, prepare and update the invoices, can track the business inventory, create paychecks control the cash flow and many more.
And it has two types of subscription services choices for the QB users: Quickbooks full service and QuickBooks self-service on a month to month basis. Here is the blog to provide you the complete information regarding the Quickbooks Payroll:
Features of QB Payroll:
- Calculate the taxes automatically with high-speed accuracy
- Keep maintain the data of overtime and manage the commissions, and bonuses.
- Helps to process the payroll for salaried employees and hourly.
- Select deductions for each employee.
- Provide instant paycheck for employees.
- Direct deposit is free in payroll service.
- Provide free Quickbooks Support from the Payroll experts.
- Sending mail notification o the employees for their salary credit.
- Can calculate the salary of each and employees.
Advantages and disadvantages of Quickbooks Payroll:
Each and every segment has two sides: advantage and disadvantage, as like as the two sides of one coin. Just like that, Quickbooks payroll has also the two significance peculiarities. Let’s know what are the pros and cons of QB payroll :
- Integrating with Quickbooks: The greatest pros of QB payroll is, it is connected with Quickbooks Online accounting software. If the Quickbooks Online product is already installed on your PC for smart business then a Quickbooks user can process the payroll automatically by the Quickbooks payroll plans. Due to this reason, the business team members and the business owner will be able to run the payroll easily and quickly, manage the taxes, and etc.
- Usability: A QB user can easily handle this software because it is very friendly and familiarity to use. The direct connection of Quickbooks payroll and QuickBooks online make the payroll easy to handle.
- Lack of features: Quickbooks payroll is a plan which only performs the payroll and tax processing activities for the business. If we compare the QB payroll software with other payroll software then we can notice that the features of QB payroll are not sufficient to handle a business.
Procedure to run a payroll in Quickbooks:
If you are running payroll for the first time then create an account, enter the employee’s hours and make sure that the employees of your office have recorded their time within Quickbooks and also sure that you have added your business bank account into the Quickbooks.
To run payroll in Quickbooks version you have to pass through 4 basic steps:
- First of all, we have to run the payroll feature of Quickbooks.
- Click on the ‘Employee’ tab to begin the running process of Payroll.
- Select the ‘payroll Center’option from the ‘Employee’ tab.
- After that, click on the ‘Pay Employees’ option.
- A payroll welcome page will appear in your screen, click on the ‘Ok, I’m ready’ option to start.
Enter the Payroll Information:
- After getting started, enter all the payroll information.
- Enter the check date, and pay period end date.
- Choose the bank account which you want to pay employees from.
- Select whether you want to print the check, select the employees you want to pay then click on the ‘Continue’ option.
- The next process is, to review all the information to make sure that everything is right and correct.
- Quickbooks will confirm you that, how many paychecks will be issued, net pay, employer tax contributions, direct deposit amounts for the pay period, and taxes.
- After that click on the ‘Create Paychecks’ option from the ‘Review and create Paychecks’ page.
- In the ‘Print paychecks & send payroll to intuit’ page Quickbooks will tell you that how many paychecks have been created successfully, how many checks are ready to deposit directly, and how many checks are ready to print.
- Here you can send the payroll for direct deposit and can print the check of employees.
Reasons for errors in Quickbooks Payroll:
- Damage of tax table file in Payroll folder.
- Putting incorrect billing information.
- Damaging of Quickbooks Damaging file.
- Using of QB software without registration.
Errors occurred in Quickbooks payroll:
Error occurred in Quickbooks payroll is not a big issue, but unable to face the error and inadequate to shut out the error is a big issue. In the below, we have mentioned different kinds of error with their solutions for your help. Further, if you getting any obstacle then get our Quickbooks support from our Quickbooks customer service team.
- Download and install the Quickbooks File Doctor Tools.
- After installing the file doctor tool run it.
- Logged in as an administrator.
- Then you will get two option, select the first option.
- It will ask for a password, enter your admin password.
- After that, select the section where your company file is kept and click on the ‘Proceed’ button to end the process.
- First of all update the Quickbooks Payroll Tax Table.
- Go to the ‘Employees’ menu to update the payroll.
- Click on the ‘Download Entire Payroll Update’ and select the ‘Update’ option.
- Running a QBInstall tool is a best way to remove the Quickbooks Error 1723.
- Download the Quickbooks Install Diagnostic Tool from the official site of Intuit.
- After downloading the QBInstall tool save it your desktop.
- If you running any program during the installation of the tool then close all the program and run the downloaded file.
- After some time the download process will be completed.
- Restart your computer or PC to update properly.
- Open the Internet Explorer and select the ‘Tools’ option to click the ‘Internet’ option.
- Click on the ‘Advanced’ tab and go to the ‘Setting’.
- Then click on the ‘Use TLS 1.1, Use TLS 1.2 options.
- After that, verify the two above options are not checked and TLS 1.0 is checked.
- Now you can see that the Quickbooks error 15223 is not displaying on your QB account.
- To remove the Quickbooks error 15240 from your QB account first reboot the PC and click on the ‘Start’ button.
- Then go to the ‘Control Panel’ and double click on the ‘Add or Remove Programs’.
- Select the ‘Quickbooks program’ option to click the ‘Change/ Remove’ option.
- After that click on the ‘Next’ option from the Quickbooks Installation window and select the ‘Repair’ option to click the ‘Next’.
- Click on the ‘Repair’ option in the Quickbooks maintenance window and click on the ‘Finish’ button in the
- Quickbooks maintenance Complete window.
- First of all, download and install the payrollsubini.exe file.
- Go to the ‘Employs’ tab and select to the ‘Payroll Update’ option in QB.
- Check the download entire payroll update checkbox is without fail and click on the ‘Update’ option.
- Search for the paysub in the search box from the Quickbooks desktop.
- After opening the paysub file right click on it and choose the ‘Rename’ option.
- Then retitle the file extension and follow the same steps to rename all the paysub files displayed on the screen.
- You can resolve the Quickbooks error 30159 error in different ways. Like restoring the PC, by adding an EIN to QB company file, by running the disk cleanup and etc.
- Restoring of PC is the easiest way to remove the 30159 from Quickbooks.
- Sign in to your QB account using the administrator ID and password.
- Type ‘System Restore’ in the search field and hit the ‘Enter’ key.
- After opening the system restore window, search for the ‘Restores your PC’ option’ to a preview time.
- Then click on the ‘Next’ option and reboot your PC.
- And lastly, check for Quickbooks Payroll error 30159.
- At first, restart your PC and log in to your windows administrator.
- Search for the folder that has your company file stored.
- Open that company file and look for the Quickbooks company file.
- After that, open the Quickbooks company file that which you want to access.
- Finally, check the error is occurring or not.
- In the first condition, we have to reboot or shut down the Quickbooks Desktop.
- Right tap on the QBW32.exe from C:/ Program Files/ Intuit/ Quickbooks.
- Select on the Details and digital signature details window, and view the certificate has to be selected.
- Click on the ‘Install Certificate’ option on the certificate window.
- After that, click on the ‘Finish’ option from the pop-up window.
- At the last restart your computer and update the Quickbooks again.
Bottom line of Quickbooks payroll:
Directly or indirectly business depends upon the employees and staffs of the company. Paying the employees salary at a correct time and punctually is a vital topic for the business promoting- that’s why QB payroll software is so important. So keep installing payroll software for better improvement of your business. If you getting any issues regarding the QB payroll then, without wasting get a pro-advisor by dialing our Quickbooks support number. Our Quickbooks support team is always available to provide the 24*7 services at any time and anywhere.