- November 3, 2017
- Posted by: wp
- Category: QuickBooks
In this article, we will discuss the problem unable to determine QuickBooks version. The main reason for the occurrence of this error is QuickBooks professional version is put in rather than the QuickBooks Premier Accountant’s version. The QB File manager is not created to figure with the professional or Premium version of QuickBooks desktop and the error happens proscribing the user to access the software.
Get Support for QuickBooks Enterprise to get help for various errors, setup & installation, upgrade or integration issues.
Follow this step to fix this issue
Restart The Quickbook Launcher
Now how can you start the quickest and the simplest answer to the present problem is to restart the tear Launcher several times. If your launcher is trying to connect to the wrong repair place or if there’s any problem with the files an instant restart of the launcher will route you to a different source and bypass the problem.
Delete The linear unit, Version, Launcher and Version Files
- Navigate to your tera installation folder. The default install locations are:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\QB
- C:\Program Files\QB.
- Delete the linear unit, Version, all Launcher and version files.
- Launch QB once more.
The QB Launcher can currently re-patch. Maybe it will take a number of minutes and the launcher may close and re-open during this time.
Remove Previous Host File Edits data
Now then You will see here in this step by step method. How can you Remove Previous Host File? If you have made any host file and edits that file in the past, those edits host file will cause this type of error by routing you to an incorrect transfer location. Please review the steps below and remove any edits that may be created.
- Click on the start or Windows icon and sort in “Notepad”. Don’t press enter.
- Right-click on your notepad icon and click “Run as Admin”.
- Navigate to the Host Domain file directory: c:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc.
- Then Open the “hosts” file.
- Remove any lines that are present within the host file.
Note: only remove info related to patch.tera.enmasse-game.com. Do not modify the other entries in this file.
- Now Save this file,
- Then Restart the TERA Launcher,
Now let’s see here how can we update to our data file in the QuickBooks
Here few steps of update company data file:-
- We start opening the new version of QuickBooks.
- Choose the file and open or restore the company.
- Then click open a company file and then click next
- Browse to You data file and select it and then click the open file.
If the above steps did not resolve the issue or unable to follow the steps then this dial our QuickBooks Support Number .